Swarovski® EL Rangefinding Binoculars
- High performance EL binocular with SWARO-AIM rangefinding technology built in
- SWARO-AIM technology - precise range and angle measurements
- Built-in inclinometer - ballistic compensating shot measurements
- 10x42 EL binocular - maximum contrast, superb color, and unprecedented focusing
- Six-part objective system with SWAROVISION® Technology—HD enhancements
- Field flattener lens design for razor-sharp detail
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses with optimized SWARO DUR®, SWARO TOP®, and SWARO BRIGHT® coatings
- Removable twist-in eyecups with four positions
- Lightweight magnesium housing with wraparound armored grip design
- Nitrogen-purged - fogproof, dustproof, and waterproof to 13'
Manufacturer model #: 70010.
FOV = Field of view at 1000 yards
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by danstheman2102 Glad I saved What can I say these binoculars are probably the best out there though not made for the bow hunter these are still worth every penny. The glass itself not counting the rangefinding ability is amazing.I thought i had good optics before now I laugh at the completion.If you are seriously thinking of purchasing these have no fear in performance and ease. You will not regret it . February 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Huntindawg Swaro Quality in every way These are just awesome binoc's! From the optic point of view they are really fitting of the Swarovski name. Light transmission is everything one would expect from the highest end of the binocular spectrum. Very comfortable in the hands, the adjustment dials are located conveniently for changes while in use. Build quality is definitely five-stars! The range finder built in is very nice. Target acquisition is very fast with range and angle reporting coming back quickly and accurately. I compared the range at known distances and these were spot on! One possible issue I saw is that they will not range objects located below 30yards to you. I thought that was going to be an issue initially but then after I considered my style - when I am bow hunting I always know my 10 / 20 / and 30 yard spots anyhow and never use binoc's nor do a final check with a range finder at those short distances anyhow. So it was not a problem for me in the end! Bottom line - if you are someone that demands excellence and are willing to pay for the difference that quality offers, these are a definite "must" addition to your outdoor gear. August 15, 2012
1-2 of 2