Suncloud® Empress Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Polarized injection polycarbonate lenses
- 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- 8 base lens curvature - wraps around your face for added protection
- Flexible, durable Grilamid® nylon frames
- Custom metal logo plaques
- Includes microfiber cleaning and storage bag
- Backed by Suncloud's genuine lifetime warranty
Survey your domain in glare-free clarity wearing Empress Polarized Sunglasses from Suncloud. Large, flexible Grilamid frames wrap comfortably around your face, combining with large polarized lenses to protect your eyes from glare and harmful UVA and UVB rays. Custom logo plaques at the temples add personality. Suncloud Conductor Polarized Sunglasses come with a microfiber storage bag that doubles as a cleaning cloth, and they're backed by Suncloud's genuine lifetime warranty.About your Suncloud lenses:
- Polarized Gray Eliminates glare for the truest transmission of natural colors.
- Polarized Brown Eliminates glare and enhances contrast while maintaining the accuracy of color transmissions.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by BackwaterCartelWife Great Value
My family spends a lot of time outside, at the beach, and on the water. I have been wearing the "other" brands of expensive sunglasses for years and lately have not been impressed with their products. I decided to give these a try and have to say I am impressed. They fit well, are fashionable, and the polarized lenses are as good of quality as glasses that I have paid $120+ for. Plus with the lower price tag of just under $50 if one of my kids breaks them they won't be breaking the bank too. Overall a great product at a great price.
January 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by WestPointbound Wife loves them.
My wife did not like the way they looked on her at first . I tried them on outside and knew she would like them. They fit and feel good and the polarized lense is as good as those 130$ sun glasses in my opinion. She was amazed how well she could see down in the water. These are good sun glasses for a lady who fishes. I think the pearl white looks good on her too.
May 21, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime