Streamlight TLR-4 G Tactical Gun-Mount Light
Whether you're predator hunting or on a tactical mission, the Streamlight® TLR-4® G Tactical Gun-Mount Light puts your nighttime target in focus. The TLR-4 features C4 LED technology for blinding 5200 candela peak beam intensity; a high-visibility, green laser for quick target acquisition; and windage/elevation adjustments for precision accuracy. The StreamLight TLR-4 G is designed for ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off control and operates in temperatures ranging from -20°F to +120°F. This light includes a three-position mode selector for laser, light, and laser/light combination, and is perfect for Weaver® and picatinny rail systems. The StreamLight TLR-4 G is IPX4 water resistant and constructed of impact-resistant polymer with anodized facecap, textured parabolic reflector for peripheral illumination, Borofloat® high-temperature lens and is powered by one 3v CR2 lithium battery, included. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 69245.
- High-Intensity, gun mounted laser/light combination
- IPX4 water resistant, high-impact polymer construction
- C4 LED technology provides 5200 candela peak beam; 115 lumens
- High-visibility, long range green laser
- 3-Position selector switch: High, Low, Strobe
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Rail clamp design for Weaver and picatinny rail systems
- Optimum performance between -20°F to +120°F
- Windage and elevation adjustments
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty