Streamlight TLR-2 G LED Rail-Mounted Flashlight with Green Laser
The Streamlight® TLR-2 G LED Rail-Mounted Flashlight with Green Laser mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all Picatinny rails and provides a high visibility green laser. The TLR-2 G features an ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch and a 1-handed snap-on/tighten interface that keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching. Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings ensure a long life and dependable zero retention. The TLR-2 G provides highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting. 3 position Mode Selector switch (Laser only, LED only, both); double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. The green laser operates in temperatures ranging from 32°F to 104°F. Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction. IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation. Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90 two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW. Uses one 3V CR123a battery-included.
Manufacturer model #: 69250.
- High visibility green laser mounts on broad range of firearms with Glock-style and Picatinny rails
- C4 with LED technology is impervious to shock and has a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch
- 1-handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- 522-542 nm green laser provides high visibility
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- 1.5 hours of run time(LED), or 11 hours(Laser only)