Streamlight® TLR-1s HP Long Range Rail-Mounted Tactical Light
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Powerful and shockproof, gun-mounted tactical light
- C4® LED produces a long-range targeting beam - 200 lumens
- Deep dish parabolic reflector - long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Mounts directly to all Picatinny rails and Glock-style rails
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
A long-range, lithium battery-powered, gun-mounted tactical light, the Streamlight TLR-1s HP Long Range Rail-Mounted Tactical Light features the latest in shockproof power. Powered by a C4 LED with an amazing 50,000 hour lifetime, this powerful lamp cranks out up to 200 lumens for up to 1.75 hours of continuous regulated runtime. The TLR-1s’ deep dish parabolic reflector makes the most of the LED, producing a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination that reaches past 400 meters! The TLR-1s HP rail clamp mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and firearms with Glock-style rails and comes with rail locating keys. Durable light combines impact resistant durable anodized aluminum construction with an unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. Waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes. Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included). Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. NOTE: Remote switch model provides momentary/steady On-Off and a port plug for the remote switch assembly.
Manufacturer model #: 69215.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime