Streamlight PolyTac LED Polymer Flashlight
A versatile design built to serve the broadest range of lighting needs, the PolyTac® LED Polymer Flashlight from Streamlight® combines great performance with ease of use. Lightweight flashlight delivers up to 275 lumens of light in a concentrated beam with optimized peripheral illumination by combining powerful C4® LED technology with a specialized parabolic reflector. Easy to operate with just 1 hand thanks to its push button tail switch, the PolyTac offers the choice of three operating modes (high, low/high, and high/strobe/low) thanks to its Ten-Tap programming. Solid State power regulation maximizes the light's output through the life of its batteries for optimized output. Lightweight and durable, high impact nylon polymer body provides exceptional durability and a superior grip texture for a comfortable but slip-resistant feel. IPX7-rated waterproof protection to 1 m for 30 minutes and 3 m impact resistance. Runs up to 3 hours on high, 65 hours on low (14 lumens). Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included). Removable pocket clip. Length: 5.34". Weight: 4.2 oz. (with batteries).
Manufacturer model #: 88850.
- Versatile, all purpose LED light - broad range of lighting uses
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer body - exceptional durability and superior grip
- Powerful C4 LED technology - produces up to 275 lumens of light
- Parabolic reflector - concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- O-ring sealed glass lens
- Ten-Tap programming - choose between 3 modes (high, low/high, and high/strobe/low)
- Push-button tail switch - easy one-handed operation
- Solid State power regulation - maximized light output throughout battery life
- IPX7-rated for waterproof and impact resistance
- Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)