StingRay XRIII Hydrofoil Stabilizers for Boat Motors
A unique coating process, Speed XP,bonds to the base material of the StingRay® XRII hydrofoil Stabilizer™. Acts like a microscopic sponge when wet and binds a thin layer of water to the surface, creating a dramatic reduction inhydrodynamic drag, greatly improvingperformance. NO-DRILL mounting. Installs in about five minutes with only a socket wrench and a Phillips screwdriver. The marine industry's only vice-lock, 3-point locking system; No measuring or layout templates and no drilling holes mean no damage to your engine.
- Best top speed
- Controlled thrust cone and rooster tail results in improved forward thrust
- Fastest holeshot
- On Plane up to 50% Faster
- Reduced Bow Rise
- Eliminates Chinewalking
- Stops Porpoising
- Wipes Out Cavitation
- Delivers True Stabilization
- 30%-40% Fuel Efficiency Increase
- Aids in Pulling Skiers
- Reduced Hydrodynamic Drag
- Improved Top-end Speed
- Better Fuel Efficiency
- VISION-3™ Enhanced Styling
- SpeedCap™ Hardware Covers
- StingRay XRIII Junior available for 40 - 75 horsepower
- StingRay XRIII Senior available for 75 - 300 horsepower
- Made with SPEED-XP™
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.