StingRay™ Stealth Hydrofoil Stabilizers™ for Boat Motors
- All the incredible features of the StingRay Classic
- Revolutionary dual-angle of attack wings
- First angle gets you on plane faster than ever before
- Second angle reduces top end drag while providing stability
- Designed to give optimal performance enhancement at all speeds
- Improved NO-DRILL™ mounting design
- Classy two-tone upgraded styling
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
will it fit a 2012 merc 75 hp?
rubber washers. Simply drill four (4) quarter-inch holes in the cavitation plate on the lower drive unit and bolt the StingRay™ on.
Pre-drilled holes in the StingRay™ serve as a guide for drilling the four holes. Placing the StingRay™ on top of the cavitation plate, insert the bolts from the bottom up. Place the rubber washers on the bottom side and the stainless steel washers between the top of the unit and the self-locking nuts. Use a socket wrench to tighten the nuts.
In a matter of minutes you’re ready to enjoy unmatched performance."