Steiner® 10x50 LRF Military Rangefinder Binoculars
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Compact design, big power and performance with built-in laser rangefinder
- Large brighter image and high depth of field - great choice for open range hunters
- Built-in laser rangefinder - fast range values in yards or meters out to 1,600 yards
- Lightweight, unbreakable Makrolon® inner housing
- Shock-absorbing, slip-proof, and noiseless protective rubber armor exterior
- Two-way valve nitrogen filling system - fogproof and waterproof to 16'
- Wonderful depth of field - focus from 20 yards to infinity
- High-definition mil-spec multi-coated optics - extremely high light transmission, high-contrast images with natural color definition
- Compact porro prism design - superior depth of field and three-dimensional viewing
Combining the technology and toughness of its 10x50 Military Binoculars with a proven laser rangefinder, the Steiner 10x50 LRF Military Binoculars makes a great hunting binocular. This high performance binocular incorporates a laser rangefinder with an easy to see and use digital display superimposed over the right half of your viewing image. The rangefinder provides nearly instantaneous range values in yards or meters out to a maximum range of 1600 yards and also offers a scan mode for measuring small or moving targets. The 10x50 binoculars combine a superior porro prism design with high-definition mil-spec multi-coated optics for brighter, distortion-free images and superior three-dimensional viewing. Steiner's special offset lens design delivers a larger depth of field from approximately 20m to infinity, helping make them a great choice for open range hunters. Built tough, the 10x50 LRF Military pairs a lightweight, unbreakable Makrolon inner housing with Steiner's long-lasting, shock-absorbing, slip-proof, and noiseless protective rubber armouring. This proven combination guarantees stability even under severe shock and vibration conditions, provides a sure grip through all weather, and protects from oil, acid, and salt water. Steiner's two-way valve nitrogen filling system guarantees condensation-free use through changing temperatures and altitudes, keeping your binoculars ready for action under the most extreme conditions for decades. This special process also blocks out dust, dirt, and humidity for years and provides waterproof protection down to 16'. Individual eyepiece focus adjust for razor sharp images. Weight: 45.9 oz. Compact 8.1''W x 6.2''H with snag-free round shoulder shape. Field of View: 348'. Color: Black. Two year limited manufacturer's warranty.
+/-1 yard to 380 yards
+/-2 yards between 380-763 yards
+/-0.5% beyond 763 yards
Manufacturer model #: 398.A consistent dedication to creating new optics technologies has led Steiner's growth from a small one-man shop in postwar Germany to one of the world's top producers of high performance binoculars. This constant devotion to innovation has resulted in the highest level of technology, producing binoculars that deliver a lifetime of dependable performance. From quality innovations like rubber armoring, nitrogen filling, water pressure proofing to 5 meters, NANO-protection lenses, and an integrated compass, to precision crafted Steiner lens coatings, Steiner continues to develop new improvements. That's why law enforcement professionals, hunters, military personnel, boaters, hikers, birders and outdoor enthusiasts all over the world rely on its proven performance time and time again.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime