Steiner® 10x26 Safari Pro Compact Binoculars
- Compact binocular - balance and comfort with higher 10x26 power
- Safari Pro UV lens coatings - glare blocking
- Multicoated optics for superior image detail and brightness
- Durable chassis covered with modified thermoplastic armoring
- Compact design - folds up to fit in shirt pocket
- Large center focusing dial - gets you on target quickly
- Carrying case and neck strap
- Great for nature observation, travel, hiking, outdoor events, and more
Manufacturer model #: 235.
FOV = Field of View at 1,000 yards
A consistent dedication to creating new optics technologies has led Steiner's growth from a small one-man shop in postwar Germany to one of the world's top producers of high performance binoculars. This constant devotion to innovation has resulted in the highest level of technology, producing binoculars that deliver a lifetime of dependable performance. From quality innovations like rubber armoring, nitrogen filling, and water pressure proofing to five meters, to an integrated compass and precision crafted Steiner lens coatings, Steiner continues to develop new improvements. That's why law enforcement professionals, hunters, military personnel, boaters, hikers, birders, and outdoor enthusiasts all over the world rely on its proven performance time and time again.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by grandkids9 disappointed in purchase These binoculars were a big disaapointement to me. My husband said they were o.k. but I could tell he wasn't happy with them. He finally told me that they weren't very strong, that he would need to purchase another pair to see far away. January 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Diamond424 Well Worth the Money Wanted compact pair of binoculars for a cruise to Bermuda, and these fit the bill nicely. Very good price for Steiner, great size for travel, and good power for sightseeing and the like. September 10, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by wildbuc junk purchased for grandsons first big game hunt. August archery antelope. first little rain lenses fogged up. worth less the rest of the trip! August 28, 2012
1-3 of 3