Stack-On® Steel Reloading Workbench with Back Wall
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Strong and sturdy reloading bench for the serious home reloader
- Durable, all-steel frame with rugged inset end panels
- Thick, 1'' wooden work surface fastens directly to end panels for stable work area
- Two full length steel shelves
- Convenient steel drawer with ball bearing drawer glides for strength
- Pegboard area and shelf on bench's back wall - Organize and store tools and supplies
- Assembles in minutes
A great base of operations for the serious home reloader, the Stack-On Steel Reloading Workbench with Back Wall gives reloaders a well-built workspace with a compact footprint and lots of storage. Built around a strong all steel frame with inset end panels and two full length steel shelves for extra strength and storage, the bench features a thick, 1'' wooden work surface that fastens directly to the end panels for tremendous stability. This useful bench also comes with a steel drawer with ball bearing drawer glides to handle up to 25 lbs. of tools and supplies smoothly. The bench's back wall comes with a pegboard area and a shelf that holds up to 75 lbs. to give you even more tool and supply storage options. Assembles in minutes. Overall dimensions: 40''W x 20''D x 58''H. Top work surface: 40'' x 20''. Weight: 81 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: WB-402.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1
Rated 3 out of 5 by russf Seems good
Well I would have probably given it an extra star if it hadn't been so complicated to assemble. Maybe complicated is the wrong word, but it took a long time. The labeling on the outside said assembles in minutes, well maybe 120 minutes. Overall once assembled looks pretty good. Will see how it works out.
November 13, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime