St. Croix Triumph Series Spinning Rod
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
St. Croix® knows that anglers live in a catch-fish at any cost world, and that's why they built their Triumph® Series Spinning Rods. Designed to perform in every possible fishing application, St. Croix's Triumph Spinning Rods offer outstanding strength, sensitivity and the hook-setting performance required to satisfy anglers that live for the next cast. Fashioned from premium SCII graphite, Triumph Spinning Rods offer finely tuned actions and tapers for precision casing and overall superior performance. Outfitted with hard aluminum oxide guides with black frames, Fuji® DPS reel seat with frosted silver hoods and a premium grade cork handle, these Triumph Spinning Rods finished with two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish as well as carry a very angler friendly price tag.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook setting power
- Finely tuned actions and tapers for superior performance
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with black frames
- Fuji DPS reel seat with frosted silver hood
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
May I suggest you take a look at the Shimano reels. They're light, smooth, strong & very reliable.
The Sedona 2500FD can be had for around $60. That would make a great match & won't break the bank.