St. Croix Mojo Bass Spinning Rod
Bring your bass-fishin' mojo with you to the lake on your next fishing outing with these sleek and powerful Mojo Bass Rods by St. Croix®. The technique-specific Mojo Bass series was designed and built for superior performance with premium quality SCII graphite and Batson Forecast® hard aluminum oxide guides with double-plated black chrome frames. Mojo Rod includes Fuji® reel seats and premium cork split slip handles for weight reduction plus direct blank contact for helping you establish your own mojo magic! Manufacturer's 5-year warranty. Handcrafted in North America.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite
- Technique-specific bass series designed and built for superior performance
- Batson Forecast hard aluminum oxide guides with double-plated black chrome frames
- Fuji DPS reel seat/black hoods on spinning models
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
In my personal opinion the wacky style spinning rod is the best all around spinning rod I own and can throw even unweighted soft plastics a good distance while still having plenty of backbone. I would suggest the Shimano Stradic 2500fi or a similar sized reel. I am not aware of the size of the Cardinal but if the weight is similar to that of the Stradic or Shimano Saros I would go for it.
The entire series of Mojos are great and I like every model I have used. I am not a huge fan of BassProShops rods. I find their handles and reel seats awkward.
Looking to get a baitcasting reel and was wondering if you guys think this is a good setup?
Good luck and good fishing!
Those are the rods Ive been using the past couple years with NO problems.
Hope that helps