St Croix Legendxtreme® Casting Rods
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™)
- Super high-modulus SCVI and SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Fuji® K-R Concept Tangle Free guides with SiC rings
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat
- Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime
- Machined-aluminum wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Includes protective rod sack
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
The St. Croix Legend Casting Rods pushed graphite blank technology beyond what was thought possible, and now the Legendxtreme takes those revolutionary advances to a bold new extreme. The Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime, and cleans up easily. It also dries extremely fast when it gets wet. Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity; and Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™) gives these magnificent blanks incredible flexibility, and the super high-modulus SCVI and SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength and durability. Slim-profile ferrules; Fuji® K-R Concept Tangle Free guides with SiC rings and exclusive E-color finish frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem. Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in lightweight sensitivity. Machined-aluminum wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap. Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish. Includes protective rod sack. Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service. Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, USA.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 Love it
I own a XC70MF teamed up with a Daiwa Steez 103ha. I use 20 lbs. Spiderwire with this rig. Absolutely love it. The majority of my time spent on the boat, I'm searching for my beloved Pike. This rig has landed 20+ lbs specimens. A few Musky also. No issues whats so ever. My plan is to add 4 more identical rigs to the boat. That way my wife and I will stop doing rock, paper, and scissors to see who gets to use it that day. The feel and comfort is awesome. No problems telling the difference between rocks, logs and strikes.
August 29, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime