St. Croix Legend Tournament Walleye Casting Rod
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
On or off the tournament trail, walleye anglers demand a lot from their rods. For them, the St. Croix® Legend Tournament® Walleye Casting Rod delivers. The re-engineered SCIV blanks combine St. Croix’s exclusive ART and IPC® technologies with NSi (Nano Silica) resin—a 3M technology—for improved durability. The result is a well-balanced family of technique-specific walleye rods that are lighter than ever, especially in the tip section with small-sized Fuji® K Series guides. These guides are ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, "shedding" tangles before they become a problem. This rod is a favorite for bottom bouncing and ideal for fishing medium-to-large size crankbaits. Made in USA.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™)
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with NSi resin featuring 3M® Matrix resin
- Fuji K Series Tangle-Free Concept Guides with Alconite rings & polished frames
- Fuji SK2™ split reel seat
- Split-grip handle with super-grade cork
- Machined aluminum wind check
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am interested in a casting rod to use for fishing walleye in the Columbia River in Oregon. I will be fishing in quite a bit of current using 3/4 to 1 1/4 oz torpedo jigs bouncing on the bottom. I am looking for a rod with good backbone for setting the hook and yet good sensitivity to feel the strikes. Does this rod fit the bill?