St. Croix® Legend Tournament® Musky Rods
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology ™ (ART™)
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with NSi resin featuring 3M® Matrix resin
- Fuji® K Series Tangle-Free Concept Guides with Alconite rings & polished frames
- Fuji MGST tangle-free top with SiC ring and polished frame
- Fuji TCS or PSS-SD reel seat/frosted silver hood
- Split-grip or traditional handle with super-grade cork
- Machined aluminum wind check
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
On or off the tournament trail, musky anglers demand a lot from their rods. For them, the St. Croix Legend Tournament Musky Rod delivers. The re-engineered SCIV
blanks combine St. Croix’s exclusive ART and IPC technology with NSi (Nano Silica) resin—a 3M technology—for improved durability. The result is a well-balanced family of technique-specific musky rods that are lighter than ever, especially in the tip section with small-sized Fuji K Series guides. These guides are ideal for super braid, mono, and fluorocarbon lines, "shedding" tangles before they become a problem. Made in USA.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by muskieloser1 worth the money
Yes, these rods are expensive. But casting huge spinners and muskie plugs feels effortless. There is no doubt in my mind that these are the best muskie rods made. I don't think I can use anything else for muskie anymore.
June 19, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Klubie Pricey, but worth every penny.
If you fish Musky, this is the only rod that you will ever need to own. It is light for a long day of casting but has great back bone to get your hooks into the 'lunge of a lifetime. I started upgrading all of my rods to these and will never fish with anything else.
March 24, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime