SpyPoint Tiny-7 Game Camera
A $249.99 value!
A great choice for hunting or security, the SpyPoint™ Tiny-7 Game Camera captures quality images and video from an ultra-tiny package that's easy to conceal. This small, 4.7"W x 3.5"H x 2.7"D unit captures quality color still images and HD 720p video with audio from its powerful 7 MP camera by day and clear black and white images by night. Powered by 38 LEDs, the Tiny-7's Invisible BLACK LED IR flash provides clear nighttime illumination up to 65' away that won't spook game. Versatile camera captures video clips with sound ranging from 10-90 seconds. 3 sensors provide 7 detection zones, working with the Tiny-7's Instant Trigger system for faster trigger speeds and more centered images. Adjustable distance detection sensor triggers on targets from 5'-65' away. Multi-shot mode takes up to 6 shots per trigger, while the Time Lapse mode helps you monitor activity throughout the day. Every photo features a date, time, temperature, and moon phase stamp. Camera features a 2.4" viewing screen on the back. Uses SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB (not included). Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included), rechargeable lithium battery (not included), or outside power source with 12V external jack. Comes with installation strap, sliding camera mount, USB cable, and video cable.
Manufacturer model #: TINY-7.
- Powerful 7 MP game camera in an ultra-tiny package
- Quality color images by day, sharp black and white images by night
- Invisible 38 BLACK LED IR flash
- HD 720p video capture - 10-90 second clips with audio
- 3 sensors provide 7 detection zones - faster trigger speed, more centered images
- Instant Trigger
- Adjustable distance detection - set from 5'-65'
- Date, time, temperature, and moon phase stamps
- Time Lapse mode - monitors activity at the sight
- Multi-shot mode - up to 6 shots per trigger
- Uses SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB (not included)
- Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included) or rechargeable lithium battery (not included)
- Sliding mount for easy handling
- 2.4" viewing screen on back of camera