SportDOG Brand® SportHunter® SD-1225 Electronic Collar Dog Training System
- Well-suited for upland and multi-dog situations
- Can handle up to three dogs with Add-A-Dog® collars (sold separately)
- Up to 16 intensity levels
- Continuous and momentary stimulation
- 1200 yard range
- Tone and vibration
- Recharges in two hours
- Includes the Basic Training DVD and manual
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
Manufacturer model #: SD-1225.
SportDOG Brand® SDR-A Add-A-Dog® Collar Receiver sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 38-872-971-00.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PJPP Good Collar I have used the collar for two years with a new dog. Really like the flexibility. Was easy to get the dog to respond to the tone. It is light, energy lasts a long time, easy to recharge. Great value for $ for someone who is not a professional trainer. November 26, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5 by labman4321 bad first impression I picked up the collar and set it to charge, after charging I tried it on myself to make sure of the settings. I put it on the dog and started working with the dog. The collar lost communication and wouldn't work. I followed the directions to reset and the collar never would reset. Back to the store>>>I think I will pay the price for a Tri-Tronics April 24, 2011
1-2 of 2