Spiderwire EZ Braid Line
Spiderwire® EZ Braid™ delivers technology and performance at a value never before seen in superlines. The smooth-casting Spiderwire EZ Braid is constructed of Dyneema™ Microfibers which makes this ultra-thin line three times stronger than steel. With diameters two to three times smaller than standard monofilament lines of the same pound test, Spiderwire EZ Braid lays well on spools, is super sensitive, has very little stretch and ties great knots. EZ Braid is the perfect line for every angler that want's their reel spooled with the strength required to win every fight.
Pound Test Conversion
- 10 lb. test = 3 Equivalent Monofilament Diameter
- 15 lb. test = 4 Equivalent Monofilament Diameter
- 20 lb. test = 6 Equivalent Monofilament Diameter
- 30 lb. test = 8 Equivalent Monofilament Diameter
- 50 lb. test = 12 Equivalent Monofilament Diameter
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I hope this helps
4600C. I may also use it for redfish and speckled trout in salt water. I
thought about uusing the 30 pound
EZ braid. Or should I use the 20 pound EZ braid?
I do suggest that you use Stren Sonic Braid as it knots & tangles less then teh Spiderwire.