Sperry Top-Sider® SeaRacer™ Boating Shoes for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Ultra-lightweight, high traction boating shoe for water sport athletes
- Competition-tested by the U.S. Sailing Team and Team Sperry Top-Sider
- GripX Technology™ - combines technologies for better grab and grip on boats
- Hydro-Grip™ Rubber - Sperry's stickiest outsole for maximum on-deck traction
- Adaptive Wave Siping™ - disperses water underfoot to reduce slippage on wet/dry surfaces
- Hydrophobic mesh upper and lining repel water
- Integral drain ports
- Compression molded EVA midsole and removable footbed for cushioning
The SeaRacer Boating Shoe from Sperry Top-Sider provides water sport athletes steady on-deck traction in wet, slippery conditions. The end result of months of testing in the lab and on boats, the SeaRacer utilizes Sperry's GripX Technology for ultimate grip and grab on a slippery deck. This traction technology starts with a Hydro-Grip Rubber outsole, Sperry's stickiest outsole ever, so you stick to the boat in the most demanding situations. Adaptive Wave Siping disperses water to give hard-charging sailors sure footing in wet or dry conditions. A hydrophobic mesh upper and lining repel water while integral drain ports provide fast drainage to keep your feet as dry as possible. Compression molded EVA midsole and removable footbed for cushioning. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 0308270.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime