Sperry Top-Sider® SeaRacer+™ Boating Shoes for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Ultra-lightweight, high traction boating shoe for water sport athletes
- Competition-tested by the U.S. Sailing Team and Team Sperry Top-Sider
- GripX3 Technology™ - combines technologies for better grab and grip on boats
- Hydro-Grip™ Rubber - Sperry's stickiest outsole for maximum on-deck traction
- Adaptive Wave Siping™ - disperses water underfoot to reduce slippage on wet/dry surfaces
- Sperry Top-Deck 360™ construction - full surface grab and grip for all-around performance
- Speed lacing system with incorporated toggle garage
- Hydrophobic mesh upper and lining repel water
- Integral drain ports
- Compression molded EVA midsole and removable footbed for cushioning
The end result of months of lab testing and competition testing, the SeaRacer+ Boating Shoe from Sperry Top-Sider provides water sport athletes with unmatched traction in wet, slippery conditions. Tested in competition by both the U.S. Sailing Team and Team Sperry Top-Sider, the SeaRacer+ utilizes Sperry's GripX3 Technology for ultimate grip and grab on a slippery deck. Grip3X technology starts with a Hydro-Grip Rubber outsole, Sperry's stickiest outsole ever, so you stick to the boat in the most demanding situations. Adaptive Wave Siping disperses water to give hard-charging sailors sure footing in wet or dry conditions. Sperry Top-Deck 360 construction provides a full surface grab and grip by molding rubber over the upper for extra strength and gripping surface. Hydrophobic mesh upper and lining repel water while integral drain ports provide fast drainage to keep your feet as dry as possible. Compression molded EVA midsole and removable footbed for cushioning. Speed lacing system with incorporated toggle garage. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 0216010.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime