Sperry Top-Sider® SB1170 Performance Boating Shoes for Men - White/Blue
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight performance boating shoe
- Vibration-dampening ASV Technology in heel - reduces shock up to 40%
- HydroGrip Rubber outsole with Adaptive Wave Siping™
- Adaptive Wave Siping - disperses water underfoot to reduce slippage on wet/dry surfaces
- Hydrophobic synthetic/mesh upper repels water for quick drying
- Comfortable hydrophobic lining
- Removable, full-length, compression molded EVA footbed - great cushioning
- Compression molded EVA midsole for added cushioning and comfort
The SB1170 from Sperry Top-Sider takes the beating out of a long day of sailing rough waters and helps keep you on your feet no matter how wet the deck gets. Combining a removable, full-length CMEVA footbed with a lightweight CMEVA midsole, and advanced, vibration-dampening ASV Technology in its heel, the SB1170 absorbs the shock and vibration from fun out on the water. Made of a hydrophobic synthetic and mesh, this shoe's upper and inner lining repel water for quick drying. Underfoot, the HydroGrip rubber outsole features Sperry's Adaptive Wave Siping to disperse water in extreme wet conditions, giving you sure footing on wet or dry surfaces. Color: White/Blue. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 189415.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime