Sperry Top-Sider® ASV™ Kingfisher Boating Shoes for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Takes the shock out of a day out on the water
- Protects feet, knees, and lower back so you can stay on water longer
- ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology™ - reduces shock forces up to 40%
- Lateral Dispersion System™ - diverts shock and g-forces outward
- Ultra lightweight synthetic upper
- Removable, full-length footbed for all day cushion
- Dual density midsole - anti-shock and dampening protection
- Hydro-Grip™ Rubber - Sperry's stickiest outsole for maximum on-deck traction
- Adaptive Wave Siping™ - disperses water underfoot to reduce slippage on wet/dry surfaces
Don't let the constant vibration, g-forces, and pounding you take out on a powerboat chase you back to shore. The ASV Kingfisher Boating Shoe from Sperry Top-Sider uses Anti-Shock and Vibration Technology to reduce the shock coming through the shoe up to 40% to protect your feet, knees, and lower back. Sperry’s Lateral Dispersion System in the Kingfisher's dual density midsole deflects g-forces outward rather than upward to shield you from the abuse dealt by waves and the boat. Ultra-lightweight shoe surrounds your foot with a lightweight, breathable synthetic upper and removable, full-length cushioning footbed underfoot. Ultra-sticky Hydro-Grip rubber outsole features Adaptive Wave Siping to disperse water for maximum traction around a treacherous deck. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 0308015.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime