Sperry Top-Sider® Billfish 3-Eye Boat Shoes for Men - Dark Tan
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Added comfort, support, and traction
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction with padded tongue
- Stain- and water-resistant leather for durable and lasting wear
- 360° Lacing System™ with rustproof eyelets for a secure fit
- Air-mesh upper panels for cool, breathable comfort
- Shock absorbing EVA heel cup for added comfort
- Molded EVA cushion midsole for all-day, under-foot comfort
- Non-marking, rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ for the ultimate in wet/dry traction
Catch fish in greater comfort with these Sperry Topsider Billfish 3-Eye Boat Shoe for men! Handsewn Tru-Moc construction incorporates a stain-/water-resistant leather upper with air-mesh panels, shock-absorbing EVA heel cup, EVA midsole, and non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ for the ultimate in wet/dry traction. 360° Lacing System™ with rustproof eyelets for a secure fit. Weight: 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 0799320D.
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 4
Rated 2 out of 5 by Luishelp Blister
I have worn deck shoes for 30 yr. I'm in Hawaii vacation with my shoes. I have a blister on my toe and 4 days of vacation to go.
April 17, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by avn328 Ok but.....
Construction quality is very good, seem comfortable enough (just got them) but the insole that is factory installed and glued in seems to be too short. I can feel most of the stiching where my toes are...maybe the insole was a size 9 rather than 9.5, hopefully Sperry will try to fix this by sending the correct size insole!
January 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ed1960 Great deal
It`s nice that Bass Pro offers the wide in this shoe as nobody else seems to offer it.
September 18, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by CatchThis great boat shoe
I wear these shoes on the water and off. I particularly like the shank for support and also use these shoes for general every day knock around. I have been wearing this model for close to 10 years and generally go through 1 pair a year.
June 19, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime