Sperry Top-Sider® Billfish 3-Eye Boat Shoe for Men - Tan/Beige
- Added comfort, support, and traction
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction with padded tongue
- Stain- and water-resistant leather for durable and lasting wear
- 360° Lacing System™ with rustproof eyelets for a secure fit
- Air-mesh upper panels for cool, breathable comfort
- Shock absorbing EVA heel cup for added comfort
- Molded EVA cushion midsole for all-day, under-foot comfort
- Non-marking, rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ for the ultimate in wet/dry traction
Manufacturer model #: 0799323.
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 13 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rlpsail Disappointed Their wide sized shoes are not wide at all. They are as narrow as their regular width shoes October 17, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by aamjones Not as good as they use to be? I have worn out two pair of these Sperry’s and my dog has chewed up a pair, so now I am on my fourth pair. Once you have broken these in you will not want to wear another shoe during the warmer months. Water will stain these shoes over time. Also it seems the quality from the first pair to my most recent has gone down. The seams have busted after 18 months (2 seasons of wear) so had the insole with my last pair. If these do not hold up, this will be my last pair. September 13, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by CKARPF Another good product As always Bass Pro didn't let me down. However, Sperry did. The shoes are comfortable and once I broke them in a little I was fairly happy with them. What upset me is the second time I wore them the fabric that lays ontop of the insole on my left shoe started to peel up. It was nothing that I couldn't fix myself but for the money, I never would have expected that to happen. If that didn't happen, these shoes would be an easy 5. July 7, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by jzFish quality shoes Once you put these on you won't ever go back to whatever you wore before. They cost a good bit of money, but it's worth every penny for a pair of these. They look great and feel even better June 29, 2011