Sperry Top-Sider® Billfish 3-Eye Boat Shoes for Men - Tan/Beige
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Added comfort, support, and traction
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction with padded tongue
- Stain- and water-resistant leather for durable and lasting wear
- 360° Lacing System™ with rustproof eyelets for a secure fit
- Air-mesh upper panels for cool, breathable comfort
- Shock absorbing EVA heel cup for added comfort
- Molded EVA cushion midsole for all-day, under-foot comfort
- Non-marking, rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ for the ultimate in wet/dry traction
Catch fish in greater comfort with these Sperry Topsider Billfish 3-Eye Boat Shoe for men! Handsewn Tru-Moc construction incorporates a stain-/water-resistant leather upper with air-mesh panels, shock-absorbing EVA heel cup, EVA midsole, and non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ for the ultimate in wet/dry traction. 360° Lacing System™ with rustproof eyelets for a secure fit. Weight: 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 0799323.
Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lash Product Quality Going Downhill
3rd pair purchased 6 months ago. Previously used to get 12-15 months out of a pair. This pair laces broke, soles coming loose & the inner lining got brittle & cracked. Started buying Topsiders in the mid-70's, but this is the last pair of Sperry I'll buy. Overpriced & zero quality.
July 10, 2007
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wannabe Angler Sperry Billfish Boat Shoes
Alittle pricey, but worth the money. Nice enough to wear with khakis for a dinner and tough enough to sport on the water. On my second pair.
July 12, 2006
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime