Sorel® Intrepid Explorer™ -100 16'' Waterproof Insulated Winter Boot for Men - Black
Articles & Information
- Unbeatable warmth and protection for extreme winter weather
- Comfort rated to -100°F
- Waterproof, polyurethane-backed synthetic upper
- Seam sealed for true waterproof protection
- Removable 13mm ThermoPlus™ Inner Boot felt liner
- Removable molded EVA comfort footbed
- 12mm EVA internal midsole with removable 13mm Sorel Meltdown Midsole™
- Top gaiter with barrel lock closure
- Traction-enhancing, multi-directional lug outsole
Inspired by the boots worn on the Yukon Quest dog sled race, the Intrepid Explorer -100 from Sorel take care of your feet in extreme winter conditions. Comfort rated all the way to -100°F, the Intrepid Explorer -100 blocks winter precipitation and temperatures out with its durable and waterproof seam sealed, PU-backed synthetic textile upper. This boot seals warmth in with a removable 13mm ThermoPlus Inner Boot felt liner. Support, cushioning, and further protection from the cold come from a removable molded EVA comfort footbed, 12mm EVA internal midsole, and removable 13mm Sorel Meltdown Midsole. A built-in gaiter with barrel lock closure at the top of the boot blocks out snow and debris. A multi-directional rubber lug outsole provides traction you can count on through the nastiest winter conditions. Weight per pair: 2 lb. 10 oz. Color: Black. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: NM1463.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime