Sorel 1964 Premium T Waterproof Insulated Boots for Men - Tobacco
A classic design, the 1964 Premium™ T Waterproof Insulated Boots from Sorel® give you top notch warmth and waterproof protection in nasty weather. Delivering winter boot protection and warmth in a casual look, the 1964 Premium combines waterproof, full-grain leather uppers with a handcrafted, waterproof, vulcanized rubber shell around the foot for a sure shield from the elements. Seam-sealed waterproof construction ensures 100% protection from snow and other precipitation for dry comfort all day long. Inside, Sorel's removable 9mm recycled felt inner boot linings and 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug midsoles keep your feet cushioned and warm in the worst weather. The molded rubber outsoles feature a classic herringbone tread for sure traction through slick conditions. Average weight per pair: 29 oz. Temperature rating: -40°F. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NM1561.
- Classic winter boots with Sorel craftsmanship
- Seam sealed waterproof construction for 100% protection
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable 9mm Recycled Felt inner boot
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug midsoles
- Handcrafted vulcanized rubber shells - durable protection from cold and water
- Molded rubber outsoles with herringbone tread - sure wet weather traction