Sniper Treestands Spotter XT Two Person Ladder Stand
- High vantage point for hunting at a great price
- 17' from the ground to the stand's shooting rail
- Flip-away shooting rail comes fully padded for quiet use
- Roomy 40''W x 13''D seat with padded cushion
- Adjustable support bar and fasteners for solid installation
- Includes two full-body safety harnesses
- Platform: 40''W x 13''D
- Height: 14'6'' to platform, 17' to rail
- Weight: 65 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: STLS51.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by akawildturkey Sweet I bought this stand on sale for $99 bucks. Took me and my 7 year old daughter to set it up. I put it together but too top heavy for one man to finnagle. I took one ladder section off, put it to tree, lifted/balanced it 5' and had my daughter line up the bottom section. Got it secured then she climbed it like a monkey. We sat in it together for a bit before spreading a few 50# bags of corn. Hopefully there will be a nice buck wandering through by the time I return. Great stand. I have only owned gorilla stands which I have been happy with. My first ladder stand, and I am impressed. December 10, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1EMT LOVE IT I GOT THIS TREE STAND AS A GIFT. USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS LAST DEER SEASON AND IT WAS GREAT. YOU MUST HAVE 2 PEOPLE TO PUT IT UP. IT FELT SAFE AND HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. June 16, 2012
1-2 of 2
1 Question | 0 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1