Smoke Canyon Five-Burner Propane Grill with Side Fryer
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Powerful five burner propane grill with side fryer for wonderful cooking versatility
- Five stainless steel burners crank out up to 60,000 BTUs of cooking power
- 826 sq. in. of cooking space over primary cooking area
- 12,000 BTU side burner with 6.5 quart aluminum pot and strainer basket for frying and boiling
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates for pro quality searing and heat retention
- Tough steel construction
- Appliance style cart with two doors
- Lid-mounted thermometer
- Locking casters for easy moving and secure placement
You now have the ability to grill and fry on just one appliance with the Smoke Canyon Five Burner Propane Grill with Side Fryer. This backyard cooking machine gives you the grilling power of a five burner propane grill along with a 12,000 BTU side side burner – both running off of the same propane tank! Imagine French fries, onion rings, or fried okra, right there at the grill without the mess indoors! Using five durable and independently controlled stainless steel burners, the Smoke Canyon grill/fryer cranks out up to 60,000 BTUs of cooking power for even heating throughout its 826 sq. in. of cooking area space over its porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates. The 12,000 BTU side fryer features a recessed design so the top of the accompanying 6.5 quart aluminum pot and strainer basket sits flush with the grill. Strainer basket features a cool touch handle for easier and safer use when frying or boiling side dishes. Electronic ignition provides a trustworthy and speedy start every time. Heavy-duty locking casters make moving this durable steel grill around the deck easy and then keep it in place when you find the perfect spot. Built-in thermometer for monitoring cooking temperature. Handy side shelf for food and tools. Sturdy appliance-style, two door cart provides storage space for supplies and enclosed propane tank storage (tank sold separately). Color: Black. Weight: 150 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: GR2002401-SC.
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 5
Rated 5 out of 5 by DirtyJPB Great grill
I am a BBQ enthusiast and love this grill it compliments nicely my smoker and my charcoal grill have used the deep fryer numerous times and it works great also. I would recommend that anyone thinking of buying this have a friend come over and help you put it together the extra hands come in handy also remember to check the grease cup on the back of the grill from time to time if not it will run out on your patio it's not very big overall one of the nicest gas grills for the money I've seen I researched grills for over a year before deciding on this one and am definitely happy with my purchase.
August 18, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kingswag Great Deal!
I bought this after having a Char-Broil Infrared grill that lasted only 2 years. I needed a larger grill as well and decided on this grill after much research. For the money, this grill cannot be beat.
I have had this grill for a few months and cook on it about 4-5 times a week. So far the only downside to this grill are as follows:
1. Handle gets extremely hot. Highly reccomend wearing an oven mitt when using.
2. Thermometer doesn't read as hot as grill really gets (This isn't a problem for me as I grill be feel#.
Now for the Pros:
1. Extremly well built. Makes my old Char-Broil grill seem like a flimsy piece-o-junk.
2. Huge size for the money.
3. Heats very nicely and even, and fast.
4. Great locking casters #I didn't even realize how improtant these were until I had them).
5. Easy to clean. The painted finish is much easier to keep looking nice as opposed to the stainless steel finihes.
6. DEEP FLYER! Are you kidding me. This is the best part. I use it all the time. From Fries to boiling an artichoke, I can't use this enough. I wish it was a tad bigger so I could cook even more.
Overall...I LOVE this grill!
June 6, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 Fryer too hot!
Been looking for a grill with a fryer for a long time and finally found it, but! The fryer gets way too hot (400 + degrees) on the lowest setting with one gallon of oil in it. Have to watch the temp and turn it off and on to keep it at 350 to 375 to not burn the food. The grill did not go over 425 degrees with all burners on high with the lid down. Ran it for about an hour and would not get hotter. I live in South Dakota and it was cool, 40 degrees out so will try again when it's warmer.
I still love this grill with a side fryer but just have to watch the heat.
November 27, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 I Love This Grill!!!
I bought this grill about 9 months ago and love it!!! Easy to assemble, extremely sturdy, and has lots of space. There isnt anywhere for the grease to become trapped and and rust the bottom out. I've owned several grills in my time and this one is by far the best!!
October 28, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime