Smith & Wesson Heat Treated Collapsible Batons with Sheath
Easier to use and less conspicuous than a bulky night stick, Smith & Wesson® Heat Treated Collapsible batons provide an easy-to-use threat deterrent with the flick of a wrist. Made of durable 4130 seamless alloy steel tubing, these well-balanced telescoping batons extend with a simple snap of the wrist for quick defense. Putting a metal baton with a HRC46-47 hardness rating, tensile strength of 6638.78 lbf., and bending strength of 4055.84 lbf, Smith & Wesson collapsible batons stand tough against threats. Made of a durable thermoplastic polyester elastomer, the baton's grip features raised sections to deliver a trustworthy grip every time. Well-balanced, compact, and easy to use, these batons still provide extra reach to keep a safe distance between you and an attacker. Heavy-duty nylon M.O.L.L.E holster included for easy carrying.
- Well-balanced, strong collapsible baton
- Easy to carry, quick to deploy - extends with flick of the wrist
- Provides extra reach between you and the threat
- Durable 4130 seamless alloy steel tubing
- Rubber grip with raised sections - sure grip
- Includes M.O.L.L.E. Baton holder - durable 1680D outer shell