Smith Optics Tenet Polarized Sunglasses
A tenet is a principle or belief generally held to be true. One of the central tenets of optics is this: the better the lenses, the better your vision. That's certainly the case with the Smith Optics® Tenet, which features Techlite™ polarized glass TLT lenses for exceptional optical clarity and performance Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) provides 100% UVA/B/C protection and makes the objects you see both clear and clearly defined. Hydroleophobic coatings repel moisture, grease, and grime; Anti-Reflective coatings eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections. Eco-friendly Evolve frames are made from castor plants; they are 53% bio-based, lightweight, and durable. These contemporary shades incorporate smooth-action spring hinges as well as Megol nose and temple pads for a non-slip fit. Large fit/medium coverage. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Techlite polarized glass TLT lenses 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Hydroleophobic and Anti-Reflective coatings
- Eco-friendly Evolve frames
- Smooth-action spring hinges
- Megol nose and temple pads
- Large fit/medium coverage
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Techlite glass lenses feature Tapered Lens Technology (TLT), plus Hydroleophobic and Anti-Reflective coatings for the best in optical performance and all-day comfort.
ChromaPop® lenses feature a scientifically advanced Trivex® base that further boosts color management, contrast, and clarity by filtering light waves—preventing color confusion—in addition to providing 100% UV protection, being Anti-Reflective, and Hydroleophobic.
About your Smith Optics lenses:
- Polarized Brown absorbs stray "blue light" and sharpens visual acuity while reducing reflected glare.
- ChromaPop Platinum offers more saturated colors while minimizing glare.
- ChromaPop Brown lenses offers more saturated colors and is ideal for flat or low lighting conditions to enhance shadows and increase contrast.
- ChromaPop Blue Mirror provides true color vision without affecting light reaching the eye.