Smith Optics® Hideout Techlite™ Glass Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Polarized Techlite glass lenses
- Medium fit frame
- Tapered Lens Technology
- Oleophobic and Anti-Reflective coatings
- Polarchromic lenses
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
The Smith Optics Hideout's sleek, modern frame design is thicker at the temples for more comprehensive sun protection, and they're equipped with polarized Techlite glass. Medium fit. Techlite glass lenses feature Tapered Lens Technology (TLT), plus Oleophobic and Anti-Reflective coatings for the best in optical performance and all-day comfort. Polarchromic lenses darken and lighten with varying light conditions. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty. About your Smith Optics lenses:
- Polarchromic Copper Mirror (copper tint with silver flash mirror coating) offers medium contrast and is very comfortable and pleasant to wear.
- Polarized Blue Mirror (polarzied gray lens with multi-layer blue mirror) provides true color vision with affecting light reaching the eye.
- Polarized Green Mirror (high-contrast polarized brown lens with green mirror) provides strong contrast in bright conditions without affecting light reaching the eye.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 7
Rated 4 out of 5 by TROUTBUM70 SMITH OPTICS HIDEOUT
SO FAR SO GOOD! I GOT THEM A LITTLE OVER A WEEK AN HALF AGO USED THEM TO DIVE TO COLORADO AND THEN USED THEM ON THE WATER ALL WEEK. I BELIEVE I CAN SAY THAT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SIGHT FISH FOR TROUT AND TRUELY MEAN IT. WAS ABLE TO SPOT A BIG BROWN AND CAST TO HIM AND BRING HIM UP. I LOVE THE POLARCHROMIC LENS AS WELL. WHILE I WAS FISHING AND DRIVING I WENT FROM SUNNY TO CLOUDY AND RAIN AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE. GOOD PRODUCT.
July 18, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by MCTShooter Bad to the bone!
They are solid and the style is just right too! This is my first pair of glass lens polorized sunglasses and I am hooked. I went shooting yesterday and had an ejected brass from my 45 bounce off the lense and not a scratch!
January 25, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by ABWalleyeGuy Good quality glasses
These are great glasses for fishing anything but very bright days. They don't seem to get dark enough for super bright days, though I am a bit of a mushroom anyway. Can't beat the photochromic bronze for fishing overcast days! I use these most of the time.
They are slightly on the heavy side, but that's the offset for getting the better visibility of the glass.
The 'plastic' lenses are a bit lighter and almost as good.
Check the polarized sunglass buyers guide on this site for detailed explanations.
April 14, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime