Smith Optics® Frontman Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Carbonic polarized TLT lenses
- 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Hydroleophobic coating repels moisture
- Eco-friendly Evolve frames
- Megol nose and temple pads
- Medium-large fit/large coverage
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Smith Optics Frontman Polarized Sunglasses have crisp surfacing details, plus enough head curvature and temple thickness to keep out the sun and the glare of the sun off the water. Carbonic lenses—the most impact-resistant lens material in the world—make these sunglasses a perfect fit for active guys who play as hard as they work. Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) provides 100% UVA/B/C protection and makes the objects you see both clear and clearly defined. These scratch-resistant lenses also feature a Hydroleophobic coating to repel moisture. Eco-friendly Evolve frames are made from castor plants; they are 53% bio-based, lightweight, and durable. These premium shades incorporate Megol nose and temple pads for a non-slip fit. Medium-large fit/large coverage. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.About your Smith Optics lenses:
- Polarized Brown absorbs stray "blue light" and sharpens visual acuity while reducing reflected glare.
- Polarized Platinum (gray lens with silver mirror coating) provides true color vision without affecting light reaching the eye.
- ChromaPop Gray Green offers enhanced color saturation and is best for bright sun conditions and everyday use.
- ChromaPop Ignitor is best for overcast or darker lighting conditions and enhances color saturation.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pyro Surprisingly durable
As a wildland firefighter I tend to burn through sunglasses after exposing them to long days on the saw and exposure to the elements. I've been impressed with how well these have held up after a couple of assignments. The large size is great for blocking chips when running the saw and they don't fog up or get too close and gather sweat on the lenses. I always purchase smith because of their reputation within the fire community as well as their no questions asked lifetime warranty.
July 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Schicker21 Comfortable and Efficient
These sunglasses are awesome. They have a tight fit without feeling even the least bit constricting. The lens' are pretty sweet. When I'm wearing them it seems like everything is in HD. They also seem to be insanely durable. I've tried to avoid putting that to the ultimate test, but there have been a couple minor incidents. Although if you looked at the glasses, you wouldn't be able to tell. I give these sunglasses a 5/5, especially when compared to previous brands I have owned.
June 26, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime