Smith Optics Backdrop Polarized Sunglasses
The Smith Optics® Backdrop is a great all-around option for active anglers and outdoorsmen. Techlite™ polarized glass TLT lenses provide 100% UVA/B/C protection. These scratch-resistant lenses have Hydroleophobic coatings to repel moisture, grease, and grime, plus Anti-Reflective coatings to eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections. Select styles feature Polarchromic lenses that darken and lighten with varying light conditions. Eco-friendly Evolve frames are made from castor plants; they are 53% bio-based, lightweight, and durable. These premium shades incorporate stainless steel hinges as well as Megol nose and temple pads for a non-slip fit. Medium fit/coverage. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Techlite polarized glass TLT lenses
- 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Hydroleophobic and Anti-Reflective coatings
- Select styles feature
- Polarchromic lenses that darken and lighten with varying light conditions
- Eco-friendly Evolve frames
- Stainless steel spring hinges
- Megol nose and temple pads
- Medium fit/coverage
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Techlite glass lenses feature Tapered Lens Technology (TLT), plus Hydroleophobic and Anti-Reflective coatings for the best in optical performance and all-day comfort.
Polarchromic lenses darken and lighten with varying light conditions.
About your Smith Optics lenses:
- Polarchromic Copper Mirror (copper tint with silver flash mirror coating) offers medium contrast and is very comfortable and pleasant to wear.
- Polarized Copper enhances contrast and depth perception and reduces reflected glare from water, sand, or pavement.
- Polarized Gray Green reduces reflected glare and sharpens detail in true colors.
- Polarized Green Mirror (high-contrast polarized brown lens with green mirror) provides strong contrast in bright conditions without affecting light reaching the eye.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Also, you have to take your prescription into account; can whoever makes the lens bend your prescription to fit the frame? That is the hardest part of getting wraparound sunglasses.
The last thing is that to get prescription with any name brand sunglass company, you have to have the sunglasses made by a liscensed dealer. Not all eye doctors can make the sunglasses in prescription. Or you should be able to fax your prescription to Smith Optics and they have their own professionals that can do it for you.