Smith Optics® Backdrop Polarized Sunglasses
- Techlite™ polarized glass TLT lenses
- 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Hydroleophobic and Anti-Reflective coatings
- Select styles feature Polarchromic lenses that darken and lighten with varying light conditions
- Eco-friendly Evolve frames
- Stainless steel spring hinges
- Megol nose and temple pads
- Medium fit/coverage
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Techlite glass lenses feature Tapered Lens Technology (TLT), plus Hydroleophobic and Anti-Reflective coatings for the best in optical performance and all-day comfort.
Polarchromic lenses darken and lighten with varying light conditions.
About your Smith Optics lenses:
- Polarchromic Copper Mirror (copper tint with silver flash mirror coating) offers medium contrast and is very comfortable and pleasant to wear.
- Polarized Copper enhances contrast and depth perception and reduces reflected glare from water, sand, or pavement.
- Polarized Gray Green reduces reflected glare and sharpens detail in true colors.
- Polarized Green Mirror (high-contrast polarized brown lens with green mirror) provides strong contrast in bright conditions without affecting light reaching the eye.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Also, you have to take your prescription into account; can whoever makes the lens bend your prescription to fit the frame? That is the hardest part of getting wraparound sunglasses.
The last thing is that to get prescription with any name brand sunglass company, you have to have the sunglasses made by a liscensed dealer. Not all eye doctors can make the sunglasses in prescription. Or you should be able to fax your prescription to Smith Optics and they have their own professionals that can do it for you.