Smartwool® Hiking Light Crew Socks for Men - Taupe
- Comfortable and durable Merino wool hiking socks
- Merino wool - all natural, odor-free, moisture controlling, temperature regulating
- Supportive, elasticized arch brace - helps keep sock in place
- Flat knit toe seam for comfort
- Wool-on-Wool(WOW) Technology - reinforces and cushions sole for maximum comfort and durability
- 76% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 1% Elastane
Combining the natural breathable warmth of merino wool with modern design and technology, Smartwool Hiking Light Crew Socks keep your feet feeling great on the trail. Made of all natural, odor-free, moisture controlling, temperature regulating merino wool, the Hiking Light Crew features a supportive elasticized arch brace for welcome comfort and support over a long trek. This sock also features Smartwool's Wool-on-Wool (WOW) Technology, replacing nylon with more Merino wool in high impact zones on the sole at the heel and forefoot to reinforce the sole and maximize comfort. Great for moderate hiking or aggressive walking, this sock also features a 3 x 1 ribbed leg and flat knit toe seam for top comfort. 76% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 1% Elastane. Machine wash and dry. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: SW129.
The folks at Smartwool are wool geeks, no way around it. For over 15 years, they've been combining the latest in innovative design, technology and construction with the best wool nature has to offer. Through specialized knitting technologies, Smartwool has created fabrics that maximize the benefits of natural Merino wool. These fabrics lead to products that offer the right amount of wool for maximum comfort and performance. It's this expertise and experience combined with our passion for mountain sports that makes our products so unique.