Smartwool Hiking Heavy Crew Socks for Men
Combining the natural breathable warmth of merino wool, modern design and technology, and an extra-heavy, fully cushioned sole, the Smartwool® Hiking Heavy Crew Socks for Men keep feet feeling great. Made of all natural, odor-free, moisture controlling, temperature regulating merino wool, the Hiking Heavy Crew features a supportive elasticized arch brace for welcome comfort and support over a long trek. This sock also features Smartwool's Wool-on-Wool (WOW) Technology, replacing nylon with more Merino wool in high impact zones on the sole at the heel and forefoot to reinforce the sole and maximize comfort. Great for hiking or walking with a heavy load, this sock features a 3 x 1 ribbed leg and flat knit toe seam for top comfort. 80% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon, 1% Elastane. Machine wash and dry. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: SW131.
- Comfortable and durable Merino wool hiking socks
- Merino wool construction - all natural, odor-free, moisture controlling, temperature regulating
- Supportive, elasticized arch brace
- Extra-heavy full cushioned sole - superior shock absorption and insulation
- Wool-on-Wool (WOW) Technology reinforces and cushions sole for maximum comfort and durability
- 80% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon, 1% Elastane
The folks at Smartwool are wool geeks, no way around it. For over 15 years, they've been combining the latest in innovative design, technology and construction with the best wool nature has to offer. Through specialized knitting technologies, Smartwool has created fabrics that maximize the benefits of natural Merino wool. These fabrics lead to products that offer the right amount of wool for maximum comfort and performance. It's this expertise and experience combined with our passion for mountain sports that makes our products so unique.