Sitka Open Country Series GORE-TEX Dewpoint Hunting Pant for Men
A smart choice for ounce counting, minimalist bivy hunters, the Open Country Dewpoint Hunting Pant from Sitka® provides a lightweight, packable solution for poor weather. Sitka's lightest rain solution for minimalist backcountry hunters, the Dewpoint combines a durable two-way stretch nylon fabric with GORE-TEX® technology for 100% breathable waterproof protection and a DWR finish for superior water repellency. An articulated design provides easy mobility over treacherous terrain, while the full side zips make it easier to slip in and out of the pants. Welded watertight zippers. Color: Gore® Optifade® Open Country Concealment. Imported.
- The breathable waterproof rain solution for ounce counting bivy hunters
- Sitka's lightest packable rain pant for high altitude hunters
- Durable, comfortable two-way stretch nylon construction
- GORE-TEX technology for 100% breathable waterproof protection
- DWR finish for superior water repellency
- Articulated design for easy mobility
- Welded watertight zippers
- Full side zips for easy on and off
Manufacturer model #: 50052.
Sitka's Open Country series puts the focus on highly durable, packable garments ideal for hunting open country and mountainous terrain where coverage is minimal. Open Country garments are perfect for glassing open bowls and battling scree fields, where you can expect moderate to higher activity levels with periods of motionlessness.
Matching Sitka Open Country camo clothing pieces sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Sitka Open Country"