Sitka® Open Country Series GORE-TEX® Coldfront Hunting Pant for Men
- Hearty outer layer pant - Designed for nature's worst
- Seam-sealed GORE-TEX woven polyester soft shell - 100% breathable, waterproof protection
- Moisture repelling DWR finish
- Knit polyester backer and micro fleece lining for warmth
- Full-length leg zips for quick in and out
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for easier movement
- Internal belt system and removable suspenders
- Five pockets for gear
Made to help you play hardball with the worst weather Mother Nature can dish out, the Open Country Coldfront Hunting Pant keeps hunters warm and dry in the coldest and wettest weather. This heavy-duty protection starts with the 100% breathable waterproof protection the Coldfront's seam-sealed GORE-TEX woven polyester shell with DWR finish provides. Inside of this protective shell, a knit polyester backer and lofted microfleece lining provide welcome warmth against the cold. Enjoy a comfort fit and feel with the Coldfront's internal belt system and removable suspenders. Full-length leg zips make taking the pant on and off quick and easy, while the gusseted crotch and articulated knees and seat provide unrestricted movement. Five strategically placed pockets. Weight: 1.84 lbs. Color: Gore® Optifade® Open Country Concealment. Imported.Manufacturer model #: 50009.
Sitka's Open Country series puts the focus on highly durable, packable garments ideal for hunting open country and mountainous terrain where coverage is minimal. Open Country garments are perfect for glassing open bowls and battling scree fields, where you can expect moderate to higher activity levels with periods of motionlessness.
Matching Sitka Open Country camo clothing pieces sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Sitka Open Country".