Sitka® Open Country Series 90% Pants for Men
- Highly durable insulating, breathable pants
- Great choice for cool to cold conditions in mid- to late-season hunts
- Designed to be worn with or without layers beneath
- Lined with microfleece to wick moisture and ward off chill
- Five pockets for close-at-hand gear storage
The Open Country series puts the focus on highly durable, packable garments ideal for hunting open country and mountainous terrain where coverage is minimal. Open Country garments are perfect for glassing open bowls and battling scree fields, where you can expect moderate to higher activity levels with periods of motionlessness.
The 90% Pants are a great choice for cool to cold conditions in mid- to -late-season hunts. These insulating, breathable pants are designed to be worn with or without layers beneath. Lined with microfleece to wick moisture and ward off chill, they also feature five pockets for close-at-hand gear storage. 89% poly/11% spandex. Color: Gore® Optifade® Concealment Big Game/Open Country. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 50004-OB.
Matching Sitka Open Country camo clothing pieces sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Sitka Open Country".