Sitka Open Country Mountain Pant for Men
Enjoy the durability, features, and comfort you want on an extended back country hunt in one pant with the Sitka® Open Country Mountain Pant. A great choice for serious backcountry hunters and professional guides, the Mountain Pant delivers the durability needed for high mile hunts with its high count, four-way stretch polyester weave construction. DWR treatment provides superior water resistance, while the pant's articulated design delivers easier range of motion. Removable, thermo-molded knee pads provide protection for your knees when stalking, so you can focus on your prize as you creep into position. Full-size cargo and thigh pockets make it easy to keep vital gear close at hand. Low profile built-in webbing belt fits underneath your pack’s hip belt. Weight: 28.9 oz. Color: OPTIFADE™ Open Country Concealment. Imported.
- Durable, feature-packed hunting pant for hardcore hunters and professional guides
- Tough and flexible, high count, four-way stretch polyester weave with DWR finish
- Removable, thermo-molded knee pads for more focused stalking
- Articulated design for comfort and easy range of motion
- Low profile, built-in web belt
- Full-size cargo and thigh pockets for vital gear
- Smart choice for extended back country hunting
Manufacturer model #: 50025.
Sitka's Open Country series puts the focus on highly durable, packable garments ideal for hunting open country and mountainous terrain where coverage is minimal. Open Country garments are perfect for glassing open bowls and battling scree fields, where you can expect moderate to higher activity levels with periods of motionlessness.
Matching Sitka Open Country camo clothing pieces sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Sitka Open Country".