Sitka Forest Series Stratus Hunting Gloves
A smart choice for those long, still whitetail hunts in November and December, the Sitka® Forest Series Stratus Hunting Gloves provides form fitting warmth and dexterity. A great glove for long periods of motionless hunting, the Stratus features WINDSTOPPER soft shell polyester knit construction with a high loft fleece backer for breathable windproof warmth. The gloves also feature DWR treatment for welcome water resistance. Articulated patterning delivers a snug fit and dexterity. Lightweight 3.9 oz. Color: OPTIFADE™ Forest Concealment. Imported.
- Lightweight, warm, and windproof protection for hunter's hands
- WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell polyester knit construction - 100% breathable protection from winds
- Brushed face for quiet movement
- DWR treatment for water resistance
- High loft fleece backer for warmth
- Articulated patterning for for form fitting feel and dexterity
Manufacturer model #: 90032-FR.
Sitka's Forest Series places a premium on warmth and stealth for woodland environments,
where you’re likely to sit motionless for long periods of time. High-loft, low-weight
brushed fabrics help foil wind and trap heat, and both base layers and outerwear are cut for
minimal bulk and full range of motion, making extended sits more bearable.
Matching Sitka Forest camo clothing pieces sold separately can be found through keyword
search by typing in the keywords "Sitka Forest".