Sitka® Forest Series GORE-TEX® Downpour Hunting Pant for Men
- Lightweight and quiet protection in the treestand from the rain
- Fully taped GORE-TEX PacLite Fabric - 100% breathable waterproof protection
- DWR finish for superior water repellency
- Lightly brushed polyester knit face for silent movement
- Fully articulated design for easier movement
- Internal belt system
- Full side zips for easy on and off
Because rain does not stop when deer season starts, the Sitka Forest Series Downpour Hunting Pant makes a great addition to any hardcore whitetail hunter's gear bag. This lightweight hunting pant combines the 100% breathable waterproof protection of a fully taped GORE-TEX PacLite polyester knit fabric with the stealthy quiet of a lightly brushed face. A great choice when sitting through a shower in the stand, the Downpour features a fully articulated design for a full-range-of-motion. Internal belt system keeps pants snug and comfortable. Full side zips make it easier to pull pants on quickly when a shower starts. Weight: 19.78 oz. Color: Gore® Optifade® Forest Concealment. Imported.Manufacturer model #: 50029.
Sitka's Forest Series places a premium on warmth and stealth for woodland environments, where you’re likely to sit motionless for long periods of time. High-loft, low-weight brushed fabrics help foil wind and trap heat, and both base layers and outerwear are cut for minimal bulk and full range of motion, making extended sits more bearable.
Matching Sitka Forest camo clothing pieces sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Sitka Forest".