Simms® Guide Felt Wader Boots
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Stream-protecting design with proven, sure-gripping felt sole
- Durable, waterproof nubuck leather upper packed with water-protecting technology
- Schoeller®-dynatec mesh upper panels for easy cleaning
- Schoeller® NanoSphere® water-resistant finish on upper resists water, dirt, and more
- Lightweight, solid-gripping felt sole
- TecTuff™ coated leather surrounds ankle for greater support
- NATO speed lacing system - quality nylon laces
- Perforated neoprene lining
- Closed cell foam padding for cushioning
- Full-coverage, molded rubber toe cap
Manufacturer model #: 10073.
Simms is working to keep our waterways, and the fish that live in them, healthy for now and in the future. Many Simms products now feature CleanStream™ technology design. This new design philosophy uses materials and production techniques that make it more difficult for dangerous microorganisms to attach to wading gear and makes the gear easier to properly clean. Simms is also working with other fishing industry companies and conservation organizations to develop a certification process to highlight gear designed to help prevent the spread of aquatic nuisance species (ANS) and disease and keep the world's waterways safe and healthy.