Simms G4 Boa Wading Boots for Men
Enjoy a comfortable fit, sure footing, and stream-conscious construction from your wading boot with the G4 Boa® Wading Boots for men from Simms®. A CleanStream™ wading boot design, the G4 Boa starts with waterproof PU-coated leather and TPU-coated textile uppers for great abrasion resistance and durability. Uppers also feature minimized exposed stitching for unwanted organisms to latch onto. A specialized design you operate with just one hand, the BOA Lacing System delivers a sure fit without pressure points and less surface than traditional laces for debris and organisms to latch onto. The full neoprene linings keep your feet warm and cushioned while wading, while the RiverTread™ platform features Simms’ latest components to maximize performance, comfort and slip-resistance. Molded Vibram® Idrogrip® rubber outsoles feature 4mm self-sharpening, multi-directional lugs for optimum grip and traction on slippery surfaces. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1400.
- Top of the line, innovative wading boot from the experts at Simms
- Stream-conscious CleanStream boot design
- Waterproof, PU-coated leather and TPU-coated textile uppers - max abrasion resistance
- BOA Lacing System - easy, one-handed adjustment and no pressure points
- Full neoprene lining for wading warmth and cushioning
- RiverTread platform - maximized performance, comfort and slip-resistance
- Vibram Idrogrip rubber outsoles - 4mm self-sharpening, multi-directional lugs
Simms is working to keep our waterways, and the fish that live in them, healthy for now and in the future. Many Simms products now feature CleanStream technology design. This new design philosophy uses materials and production techniques that make it more difficult for dangerous microorganisms to attach to wading gear and makes the gear easier to properly clean. Simms is also working with other fishing industry companies and conservation organizations to develop a certification process to highlight gear designed to help prevent the spread of aquatic nuisance species (ANS) and disease and keep the world's waterways safe and healthy.