Simms G3 Guide Wading Boots
A proven design that has blazed more miles than any other Simms wading boot in existence, G3 Guide™ Wading Boots come packed with Simms®' latest updates and innovations. One of Simms' CleanStream wading boot designs, these durable boots feature sturdy, waterproof nubuck leather and TPU-coated textile uppers. Inside, neoprene linings in key areas deliver cushioning where it counts for superior wading warmth, comfort, and easy on/off. Underfoot, RiverTread™ platforms provide guide-ready wading performance, support, and traction. TPU molded heel clips provide a sure, positive fit to give your feet a locked-in feel. Vibram® Idrogrip® rubber outsoles utilize 4 mm self-sharpening, multi-directional lugs for a great grip over various terrains. Average weight per pair: 59.2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 10399.
- Latest version of Simms' signature, time-tested Guide wading boot
- Waterproof nubuck leather and TPU-coated textile uppers
- Partial neoprene linings - wading warmth, cushioning, and easy on/off
- RiverTread platform - maximized performance, comfort and slip-resistance
- TPU molded heel clip - locked-in fit
- Vibram Idrogrip rubber outsoles - 4mm self-sharpening, multi-directional lugs
Simms is working to keep our waterways, and the fish that live in them, healthy for now and in the future. Many Simms products now feature CleanStream technology design. This new design philosophy uses materials and production techniques that make it more difficult for dangerous microorganisms to attach to wading gear and makes the gear easier to properly clean. Simms is also working with other fishing industry companies and conservation organizations to develop a certification process to highlight gear designed to help prevent the spread of aquatic nuisance species (ANS) and disease and keep the world's waterways safe and healthy.