Simms® G3 Guide™ GORE-TEX® Pant
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric technology
- Patented front and back leg seam construction for enhanced articulation, comfort and durability
- YKK® waterproof zipper fly with snap closure at waistband
- Thermo-laminated hand pockets with water-resistant zippers (not intended for waterproof storage)
- Built-in, adjustable 2'' nylon web belt
- Patented, built-in Guide Model Gravel Guards
- 4mm high-density Japanese neoprene stockingfeet
- DEET- and saltwater-resistant
- Repair kit included
The Simms® G3 Guide Pant is an update of an old Simms favorite. The Simms G3 Guide Pant delivers the durability you love in a pant when you don’t just need a chest-high wader. Sometimes shallow water can place even tougher demands on your equipment. That's when the multiple layers of fabric in the Simms G3 Guide Pant come to the rescue. This wader's breathable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell is constructed with Gore™ Micro Grid backer to produce the most rugged and durably waterproof waders available today.
The G3 Guide Pant offers ease of movement with Simms' patented front and back leg seam construction. Convenient features include a YKK Aquaseal® waterproof, zippered fly and thermo-laminated hand pockets. Puncture-resistant microfiber face fabric, built-in Guide Model Gravel Guards, built-in adjustable belt and a repair kit. Made in U.S.A.