Self-Fusing Silicone Rescue Tape
- Stretch, Wrap and Get Rescued!
- Exceeds military specifications
- The ultimate self-fusing repair tape on the market today
- 950 PSI tensile strength!
- Insulates 8,000 volts per layer
- Remains flexible to -85°F/-60° Celsius
- Withstands heat up to 500°F
Self-Fusing Silicone Rescue Tape is the ultimate repair tape on the market today! Rescue Tape is a self-fusing silicone repair product with infinite uses. First used by the U.S. military, Rescue Tape is an incredibly versatile, easy-to-use emergency repair product. Use Rescue Tape to repair leaks on plumbing and hoses, to insulate electrical wiring, or as a shrink wrap. Use Rescue Tape to wrap tool handles, or to bind extension cords for storage. Use Rescue Tape to make emergency O-rings, to wrap hydraulic fittings and to prevent corrosion on exposed metal connections. Rescue Tape works even over wet, dirty or oily surfaces. You can even use Rescue Tape as an emergency fan belt!
Rescue Tape creates a permanent, air-tight, water-tight seal in seconds! Better still, it never gets gummy or leaves sticky residue. Rescue Tape resists fuels, acids, oils, solvents, salt water, road salt and UV rays! Dimensions: 1" x 12'.