Sea Doo® Aqua Ranger Seascooter™
- Entry-level underwater propulsion device is a great addition to a dive or snorkel gear set
- Lightweight, hydrodynamic design allows divers and snorkelers to save air and stay underwater longer
- Numerous safety features, including a safety grille and auto shut-off
- Waterproof construction prevents accidental flooding
- Adjustable buoyancy
- Dives down to 30'
- Speed: up to 2.5 mph
- Weight: 11.5 lbs. including battery
- Runs up to 1.5 hours with normal use
The Sea Doo Aqua Ranger Seascooter is ideal for snorkeling or shallow-water SCUBA diving. The compact device propels you underwater, doing much of the work so you can enjoy the view. The Aqua Ranger allows you to explore the underwater world with greater freedom—it moves you at a speed of up to 2.5 mph and dives down to 30'. The bouyancy is adjustable, so you can customize how it floats based on your depth. Packing big performance in a small, lightweight, 11.5 lb. package, this underwater propulsion unit is light enough to carry in one hand. Waterproof circuitry provides protection against accidental flooding, and maintenance is easy. A variety of safety features (safety grille, positive buoyancy, auto shutoff, dual trigger operation) make it easy, fun, and safe to use. The Aqua Ranger runs for up to 1.5 hours per charge on the included rechargeable battery.
Manufacturer model #: SD95001.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime