''Scats and Tracks of North America'' - Book by James C. Halfpenny, Ph.D. and Todd Telander
- 150 mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians north of Mexico
- Concise reference descriptions
- Exact measurements
- Detailed illustrations of scats, tracks and gait patterns
- Identification key and glossary of tracking terms
- Tips on recording your finds
Discover the animal that left behind that mysterious track! ''Scats and Tracks of North America'' covers almost 150 of the most common or characteristic mammals, birds, amphibians and reptiles north of Mexico. Rare species, such as the polar bear, are also included. This guide features reference descriptions with exact measurements and detailed illustrations of tracks, scats and gait patterns. Build your knowledge with the handy identification key and glossary of tracking terms. This fascinating book also teaches you how to document your findings. 327 pages.